Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SayoNara UEM Land

Dear All

Being the last day of me working here in UEM, it feels sad leaving all of you who have been treating me like family. I am moving out of the company today and going ahead in life to pursue my career in another company. I would like to thank all of you for all the support and assistance given to me. And a special word for my ex-HOD (En.Mahzan Miskam), who’ve been a wonderful support and guide throughout this period. I have learned a lot from you and gain valuable experiences while working here with such a wonderful people in UEM Land. It has been indeed a great pleasure working with all of you and for that I will forever be grateful.

My regards to everyone here; May Allah bless all of you in ICT Department & your family members and best of luck in the successful completion of all your endeavours. Also, there may be people whom I have consciously or sub-consciously hurt/disappointed during my interactions; my apologies to all of them, dan halalkan lah mana yang termakan dan terminum.

Wish u all the best.

Love u all. Good bye


I am available at my personal id - adahshada@yahoo.com - and also blog at http://adahshada.blogspot.com/ , my facebook: adah_shada81@yahoo.com, and feel free contact at my mobile: 012-6254852

No comments:

Post a Comment